A view from the trail on the return trip.
On the way back
Deer on the trail
The South Rim
Area around Big Bend - South Rim
Hiking Big Bend National Park: A Guide to the Big Bend Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures, including Big Bend Ranch State Park (Regional Hiking Series)
List Price: $22.95
Your price: $16.62
For more than twenty-five years, FalconGuide® has set the standard for outdoor recreation guidebooks. Written by top outdoors experts and enthusiasts, each guide invites you to experience the endless adventure and rugged beauty of the great outdoors.
Hiking Big Bend National Park features forty-seven of the finest trails in Texas-from short day hikes to backcountry treks. With this comprehensive guide, veteran hiker Laurence Parent provides all the information you need to get the most out of hiking this natural wonderland.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Full-color photos throughout
- Detailed trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible trail maps and route profiles
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and much more